Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Starts with a morning routine...


I'm not going to lie, my morning routine is anything but "wash n' go". However, with a few vital products in my make-up arsenal a potentially long prep time is greatly decreased. Though  I've dedicated previous posts to a few of my favourite products (here and here), I've since added a few new ones to my list of must-haves. 

The perfect accessory to carry all these essentials? A Louis Vuitton cosmetic case, which my parents brought back for me from their last trip to Europe. 

From top:

Dior Diorskin Nude Tan Nude Glow Sun Powder (here)
Dior Diorskin Nude Compact powder (here)
Dior 5-Colour eye shadow palette in Earth Reflection (here)
Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme (here)
Benefit "They're Real" Mascara (here)
Dior Addict Lip Glow in Pink (here)
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Poweder Duo (here)
Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Radiant Touch (here)
Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment (here)
Dior Diorskin Nude Skin Perfecting Hydrating Concealer (here)
Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture Vernis À Lèvres Glossy Stain in 15 Rose Vinyl (here)
Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer (here

As you can see I use quite a few products from the Dior Diorskin Nude line. For someone who does not like heavy make-up, this particular line offers enough coverage while still being sheer, light, and very natural-looking. 

The Dior Addict Lip Glow is somewhat of a miracle product. It`s a balm that goes on clear and then works with your lip chemistry to enhance your natural colour. Perfect for days at the office. Conversely, the YSL Glossy Stain is a wonderful, long-lasting lip stain that offers the perfect amount of berry pink. 

If you have specific questions about any of the products above, feel free to leave a comment below!

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment