Monday, December 31, 2012

Starts with New Year's Resolutions...

Prada pointy pumps, Prada, holt renfrew boxing day

When the first of January rolls around in a few hours, there will be a collective scrambling across the world from folks promising to start anew. I'm no different. Except this year, in addition to resolving to continue to eat better and challenge myself fitness-wise, I'd like to add a few style resolutions:

1. Look in my own wardrobe first:  from restyling a thirteen year old dress to re-wearing a cherished statement necklace this year, I've realized how much potential lies in my closet. This year, I'd like to challenge myself to accessorize more and refresh existing pieces, and only purchasing new items to incorporate trends and styles I don't currently have. 

2. Embrace colour: Though I usually gravitate towards neutrals, this year I incorporated green, oxblood, and orange into my wardrobe. In the new year I'd like to continue this streak (and start with those impulse colour purchases in my closet that still have tags on them). 

3.  Continue to build and improve my blog: With six months under my belt, I've learned a lot thus far about blogging but acknowledge that I have a long way to go. I look forward to learning more and sharing more in 2013.

Happy New Year to you and all the best for 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment