Monday, November 12, 2012

Fashion News: Joe Fresh launching online e-commerce


Fashion isn't just what you're wearing now - it's also what you're planning on wearing later. In this new segment, I hope to share with you fashion news that inspires, intrigues, and excites me. 

First piece of news? Joe Fresh is finally launching e-commerce! I've often drooled over a piece online only to find out when I visit the store that it's no longer in stock or no longer in my size. As reported by Glamour magazine, as part of a deal with JC Penny, Joe Fresh will be available online starting Spring 2013.

Until then, Joe Fresh is available to Canadians in select Loblaws stores, Real Canadian Superstores and standalone stores.

Better late than never, right?

Joe Fresh

Image credit: Joe Fresh

No comments:

Post a Comment