Thursday, August 16, 2012

Starts with Inspiration: Red Handbags

 I really can't get enough of fire engine-hued bags right now. Here are my top 3 favourite red handbags of the moment.

-1-

My newest obsession is the Fendi 2Jours. You can't miss all the celebs who are carrying this right now, and the lucky ones even have the tag monogrammed! What I love most is its simplicity and subtle logo. No big monograms here! And the smooth leather? Delicious!

Fendi 2Jours

-2-

The leather on the Yves St. Laurent Cabas Chyc Tote looks so supple and durable. I'm loving the "Y" flap and the zipped closure - you can't deny practicality! This is such a great balance between weekend and work. A definite workhorse for sure. 
Yves St. Laurent Cabas Chyc, YSL Cabas Chyc
-3-

I've always stood firmly by the fact that no one makes a red quite as exquisite as Prada. The Saffiano Lux Tote has been on my list for quite some time and this red is truly what makes me love Prada so much. The Saffiano leather is also super durable, perfect for our cold and wet Toronto winters.

Prada Saffiano Lux Tote


Happy Wednesday! Hope it's lovely wherever you are!

(Image credits from top: Saks Fifth AveNet-a-PorterBergdorf Goodman)

1 comment:

  1. All 3 are great! Its a perfect color to carry to office!!!
    Came here blog hopping & loved your blog.
    Do drop by my blogs sometime. And do follow if you like! :)
    COLOR SPLASH with accessories!
    Bhusha's LESSER KNOWN INDIA!

    ReplyDelete