Monday, August 13, 2012

Starts with a black lace skirt...

Happy Monday! There's nothing like a mid-week soiree to really get the week going.This is what I wore for a friend's event last week at the Thompson Hotel celebrating the anniversary of her blog.

Black lace shirt, J.Crew Blythe, Joe Fresh, Botkier

The relatively neutral palette allowed me to bring out the purple shoulder bag (worn as a clutch with the straps tucked inside) again.

Black lace shirt, J.Crew Blythe, Joe Fresh, Botkier

I have to say, being at my friend's event really inspired me to continue with my blogging. Though I'd still consider myself a novice, I've had so much fun learning about blogging and have even surprised myself with my "techy" skills! Her success truly exemplifies the results of hard work and dedication, always something to remember. 

Hope your week has gotten off to a great start!

Black lace shirt, J.Crew Blythe, Joe Fresh, Botkier

Top: J.Crew
Jewellery: All Things Tinsel necklace (on Etsy, last seen here), Hermes bracelet, Michael Kors watch
Bottom: Joe Fresh (also loving this pencil version)
Purse: Botkier (shoulder bag used as clutch, last seen here)