Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Wishlist: Denim Jacket


The search for the perfect denim jacket for me has been akin to Goldilocks looking for that perfect chair - there are so many things to consider. Not too dark, not too light, not too distressed/washed out, not too cropped, and not too expensive (it is a denim jacket afterall). 

Here are a few that have called out to me. While the Proenza Schouler one is lovely (I've left it here for reference), I think that one of the other three are more likely to make it into my closet.

Any ideas of where to look next? And how about you? Will you be sporting a denim jacket to "autumn-ize" your summer favorites?


Denim jacket love

Clockwise from top left:
Old Navy, Proenza Schouler (available here), Madewell (currently sold out), Mango



No comments:

Post a Comment